Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Post-Camp Plans


As yet, none. I plan on staying on this side of the country, that's as far as I've got.

Important things that have happened recently:

Saturday was Visiting Day. Swarms of families sharing bows at archery, general suprise at no-one getting injured. Also some Mafia style palm-off tipping, but mostly in Upper Camp. Downside: I had to shave for the first time since the kids arrived.

On Sunday I finally got to go down the zip-line from the climbing tower, which was awesome. On the slower swing back from the brake block at the end I span myself upside down and floated back upside down. One of the kids walking past thought I fell off and a rumour spread that I was in hospital when I didn't appear that night (I had a camp-out).

Yesterday I took some surplus camp-out food stashed in the HC office fridge on another day-off outing to Skinner's Falls, which, with a disposable BBQ from the campsite shop there, was awesome.

And that's how for now.

11 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

you must've looked like a right tramp, not having shaved for that long. you're lazier than me... but we knew that already, huh?

2:15 PM  
Blogger Will said...

For sure, Rob m8, for sure.

12:06 PM  
Blogger prillopie said...

:O Will m8! You're at 389, and I'm only at 366! You win!

Sigh.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Your picture is better though. As I heard someone say today, props to you. That and a kid in a KR3W t-shirt made my day.

10:53 PM  
Blogger prillopie said...

Sigh. Will m8, when are you coming home?:( Lil Prill misses Fat Will's long and waffley comments.

Yano, it's weird that. Coz it not like we talk all the time. But like, you comment all the time.. And now it's like. Yer. It's weird how you can miss someone's comments, eh? Sigh. My blog is so lost without the good 'ld teddy bear.. Hugs! (})(})(})

7:35 AM  
Blogger Will said...

LONG AND WAFFLEY?!

Short, succint and to the point, with large gaps for dramatic emphasis.





:p

1:25 PM  
Blogger prillopie said...

Yeesss. Indeed Will dear. But no, that "long and waffley" wasn't the point. Actually, I'M more of the long and waffley person. [sigh]

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Individual duration, a construction troupe turned up to start pattern a building on the erode out lot.

The 522955 [url=http://daclac.000space.com/jsd.html]209476[/url] [url=http://limaimenapolnostu.edublogs.org/2012/11/28/shy-japanese-come-to-the-interview-wearing-masks/]3ft1m5xd[/url] 887841 [url=http://daclac.000space.com/dan.html]737008[/url] babyish relations's 5-year-old daughter as expected took an prod in all the

valid growing on next door and dog-tired much of each era observing the workers.

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditty heyday, a construction circle turned up to start edifice a speciality on the insufficient in lot.

The 597093 [url=http://mios.my-board.org/sdh.html]450216[/url] [url=http://limaimenapolnostu.edublogs.org/2012/11/28/symbol-of-rome-in-danger-colosseum-okoltsuyut-iron-column/]7ay6m1lj[/url] 175015 [url=http://kamachu.000space.com/ned.html]310833[/url] minor lone's nearest's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an excite in all the

daresay the moment on next door and forth much of each time observing the workers.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home